Welcome to the Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC web site.
The term “Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC” or “BJC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the web site Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC, whose registered office is 1700 Pacific, Suite 4750, Dallas, Texas 75201. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
• The information on this site was created by Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC. Chris Joe, Eric Buether and Brian Carpenter are responsible for the content of this web site. The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only and are not legal advice. It is subject to change without notice.
• The pages within this web site are provided by the firm of Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC as a service to the public. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided herein should be used as legal advice. No client or other reader should rely on or act or refrain from acting on the basis of any matter or information contained in the Buether Joe & Carpenter web site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice.
• Transmission of the information on this web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Buether Joe & Carpenter and the user or browser of the web site. Communications over this web site may not be secure and may not be treated as privileged or confidential.
• Some links within the Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC web site may lead to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information The Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC web site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. • Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
• Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed on this web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
• The web site and the content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person's or entity's viewing the site (or any portion of the site) in any jurisdiction where the site (or any portion of the site) does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC 's attorneys do not seek to practice law in jurisdictions where they are not properly licensed to practice.
• This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
• You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC’s prior written consent.
• Unauthorized use of this Web site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the wite, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without the express permission of Haynes and Boone. Requests for such permission should be made to Chris.Joe@BJCIPLaw.com.
You may not under any circumstance:• Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the site (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited).
• Delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the site.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the site.
• Use the site or the content, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other web site providers, web sites, chat rooms or the like, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission.
• Use any "robot", "spider" or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine.
• Use any Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.
Questions regarding these terms should be directed to Chris.Joe@BJCIPLaw.com